This policy covers how Greenwich Shore apartments for rent and lease handles the personal information it receives, including information related to your account. Personal information is information about you that enables others to personally identify you. It includes, but is not limited to your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number and that which is not otherwise publicly available. This policy does not apply to practices of companies that Greenwich Shore does not own or control or to people that Greenwich Shore does not directly employ or manage.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Greenwich Shore collects personal information when you register an account with the Greenwich Shore or sign up for programs and services.
- When you register with Greenwich Shore’s web site, we ask for information about you including your name, phone and e-mail address. This information is solely for our purposes and assists us in helping you find a new Greenwich Shore rental apartment or rental home and/or new Greenwich Shore.
- Greenwich Shore also tracks your visits to its web site for use in determining traffic patterns to make Greenwich Shore more proficient.
Information Sharing, Disclosure
- Greenwich Shore does not rent, sell or share your personal information with companies or people not affiliated with Greenwich Shore. No third parties will be provided with your information from Greenwich Shore or its employees, subcontractors or affiliates.
- Greenwich Shore is not responsible for any information you chose to disclose publicly by posting in public places or by your sharing of that information in the course of your search for a rental
- Greenwich Shore will only divulge your personal information to Lessors at your request during the course of your search for a rental.
- Greenwich Shore will divulge your personal information in the case of court orders, subpoenas or during the legal process when it is required by law or necessary to protect a person’s personal safety.
- Greenwich Shore believes it’s necessary to share personal information in order to help proper authorities investigate, prevent or take proper action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or in situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required by state and federal law.
Editing and Deleting Your Account Information / Preferences
- You retain the ability to edit and/or cancel your Greenwich Shore account at any time. Simply log into your account and "Unsubscribe".
- Prior to your specific cancellation of such service, Greenwich Shore reserves the right to send you certain communications related to your account, including, but not limited to information about new rentals, apartment listings and any new information that Greenwich Shore deems purdent to your rental search.
- Greenwich Shore limits access to your personal information to its employees who we believe have a reasonable need to come into contact with that information to provide the services you’ve requested.
- We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal law to protect your personal information.
- We will notify you of significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address listed in your Greenwich Shore account or by placing a prominent notice on our web site.